March is almost upon us and it can only mean one thing. Spring! We are day-dreaming of blue skies, sunnier days and of course no more coats. This is when we clear out not just our homes but also our wardrobes. Knitwear is out and hello soft fabrics, lighter layers, and brighter tones. With all things spring in mind we've curated five key pieces that you will love this month. Happy shopping!
1. Is it ever too early to think palm trees and beaches? We don't think so. Opt for this beautiful printed kaftan which screams holiday. Wear it over jeans at home or roll it up into your suitcase for holidays. With two ways to wear it, you'll reduce your cost per wear in no time.
2. Spring is all about versatile pieces and the amazon jumpsuit is all kinds of beautiful. From colour to fabric it's a timeless piece to spruce up your new wardrobe. Long summer evenings - here we come!
3. We are besotted with the geometric print and salmon and black colour of this gorgeous silk scarf. With a slight nod to the 60s, it's ticking all our boxes. Spring essential anyone? We've got it right here.
4. Accessorise right with this Aztec print woven bag. It should see you right through spring and summer. The monoprint will add interest to the simplest outfit. Whether you choose to carry it as a clutch or wear it across the body this is sure to become your go-to this season.
5. Need the perfect day-dress? How about the high-low hem with long sleeves to infuse some fun to your daytime. Wear it day or evening, dress it up or dress it down. Either way, you'll be the star of the show.